Polar Communications will be retiring its traditional cable television services on June 30, 2023. Beginning this month, we will be shutting down this service by region and no longer servicing traditional cable TV set top equipment trouble moving forward. Customers will receive a separate notice from us with options and deadline to disconnect their cable TV.
Polar has a Streaming TV option with a comparable channel line up and pricing. Our Streaming TV service allows you to enjoy a high-quality viewing experience, includes many channel package options, and does not require set top boxes. We have several customers already enjoying our Streaming TV product. Streaming TV requires a broadband Internet connection.
Streaming TV Recommendations:
Having your streaming devices on hand and ready when you activate your account will make your transition seamless. We recommend using Amazon Firestick (new versions) with our Streaming TV service. They can be purchased from any major retailer.
List of Supported Devices:
- Amazon Fire TV – Amazon Fire TV (2nd or 3rd Gen.), Amazon Fire Stick (4K, Lite, 3rd Gen. or Alexa Voice Remote)
- Android TV – Devices running Android 4.4 or later, Chromecast with Google TV, Tivo Stream 4K
- Apple TV – Apple TVs with App Store (4th or 5th Generation)
- Smartphones & Tablets – Latest Android (4.4), iO10 or later
- Web Browsers – Windows (Chrome, IE or Edge, Firefox) or MAC (Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
For the most updated list of devices or all Streaming TV information visit: www.polarcomm.com/streamingtv
If you have any questions regarding Streaming TV or any services with Polar, please contact us at 701-284-7221 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are open Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.